Campbelltown Blinds specialises in Indoor Cedar Plantation Shutters in the Macarthur Region (City of Campbelltown, Camden Council, Wollondilly Shire and Narellan) in New South Wales.
Indoor Cedar Plantation shutters are an increasingly popular choice of window covering as they increase the value of your property. They look fantastic no matter what style and décor your home is decorated. Cedar Plantation shutters also help to moderate interior temperature, so you end up saving on power bills too.
Our Cedar Plantation Shutters are easy to operate and designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. For added convenience, they can even be motorised!
Our beautiful Indoor Cedar Plantation Shutters come in varying sizes, which are all fashionably contoured to optimize your view.
- Our shutters are available in a range of designs and can also be custom colour-matched.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Bypass styles are the perfect choice for patio or closet doors, as the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Cafe panels are great for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting natural light in.
- Plantation shutters can also be customised to fit any unique window shape from arched to round styles and is a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
- Can provide great thermal qualities to your home and reduce energy bills.
Features like a hidden tilt rod or motorization allow you to personalize your plantation shutters to meet the unique needs of your home. Besides, motorized plantation window shutters are a child-friendly cordless window covering option for homes with children and pets!
Free and no-obligation appointment
One of our friendly and experienced consultants will discuss with you your needs, and, if necessary, book an appointment at your place or our showroom. If you are not sure of your requirements, we will carefully guide you through various options along the way. We offer valuable, professional and impartial advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- our consultants listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- our salespeople can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.