Indoor fly screens
Insects are everywhere, and a fly screen can protect every house. Despite walking through the indoor and outdoor area without a barrier is very convenient, it also comes with the risk for flies, mosquitoes and other insects to enter your home. Different options available: normal flyscreen, Duramesh, midgey mesh, pet mesh, aluminium fly mesh.
Campbelltown Blinds specialises in Indoor Fly Screens in the Macarthur Region (City of Campbelltown, Camden Council, Wollondilly Shire and Narellan) in New South Wales.
Insects are everywhere, and an indoor fly screen can protect your house. Despite walking through the indoor and outdoor area without a barrier is very convenient, it also comes with the risk for flies, mosquitoes and other insects to enter your home. Different options available: normal flyscreen, Duramesh, midgey mesh, pet mesh, aluminium fly mesh.
We offer a wide range of solution for suitable indoor fly screens for doors and windows. We guarantee maximum protection with an eye to functionality to preserve your interior design elements.
Our indoor fly screens are made to last and with consistent reliability.
They are perfect for doors and windows, protecting from insects but still excellent visibility through.
Free and no-obligation appointment
One of our friendly and experienced consultants will discuss with you your needs, and, if necessary, book an appointment at your place or our showroom. If you are not sure of your requirements, we will carefully guide you through various options along the way. We offer valuable, professional and impartial advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- our consultants listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- our salespeople can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.
|PRODUCT STYLE||Modern, Functional|
|PRODUCT NEED||Insect out|
As this is a custom-made product, we can accommodate any request as long as you provide the measurements. If you don’t know how to measure windows and doors, please contact us, and we will send one of our experienced consultants to your place. Alternatively, for more info visit the page “How to measure”.
INSTALLATION TIMING: 2-5 weeks
The main benefits of indoor fly screens are:
- Keeping insects out
- Integration with your door/window system
- Providing excellent visibility
Our factory is located in Leaumah, NSW and through our network of direct consultants and installers we service the following areas:
- City (CBD, The Rocks and Pyrmont)
- Eastern Suburbs (Randwick, Waverly, Bayside Council, Woollahra, Bronte, Bellevue Hill, Pont Piper, Paddington, Darlinghurst)
- Inner West (City of Canada Bay, Ashbury, Ashfield, Balmain, Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Newtown, Marrickville, Earlwood, Rozelle, Burwood, Strathfield)
- Greater Western Sydneyo Canterbury-Bankstown (Lidcombe and Bankstown)
- Hills District (Parramatta, Castle Hill, West Pennant Hill, Glenhaven, Kenhurst, Annangrove, Dural, Kellyville, Baulkham Hills and Rouse Hill)
- Macarthur (Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly)
- South Western Sydney (Liverpool, Fairfield)
- Northern Sydney
- Northern Beaches (Manly, Palm Beach, Seaforth)
- Forest district (Frenchs Forest, Terrey Hills, Belrose)
- Lower North Shore ( Willoughby, North Sydney, Neutral Bay, Mosman, Lane Cove, Hunters Hill, Ryde)
- Upper North Shore (Hornsby, Killara, Pymble, Thornleigh)
- Southern Sydney
- St George
- The Shire (Miranda, Cronulla, Taren Point)
- Wollongong Region
- Blue Mountains”