Campbelltown Blinds specialises in Indoor Vertical Blinds in the Macarthur Region (City of Campbelltown, Camden Council, Wollondilly Shire and Narellan) in New South Wales.
Vertical blinds are the ideal choice for covering large windows and sliding glass doors. In their opened position, vertical blinds can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing you to take full advantage of your outside view. When closed, they effectively block incoming light and provide you with a high level of privacy.
Learn more about the styles and benefits of Indoor Vertical Blinds:
- Multiple operation options including chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw and split draw for personalized control of your view.
- Optional cordless wand controls are available to help protect children and pets from injury.
- A heavy-duty headrail system keeps vanes permanently aligned and provides smooth traversing and quiet operation for years to come.
- Vinyl vertical blinds are highly durable and can withstand intense heat, direct sunlight, and high humidity.
- Available in a beautiful array of vinyl patterns, from basic curved to deeply embossed styles, in hundreds of colours, including many S-shaped styles.
- S-shaped vanes provide improved room darkening and combine the look of a soft drapery with the durability of vinyl.
- Fabric vertical blinds are available a wide variety of colours and weave that add texture to your rooms.
- Fabric vertical blinds continue looking crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in weights.
Indoor Vertical Blinds are an ideal choice for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding, French, or single glass doors, as well as rooms with large windows.
Free and no-obligation appointment
One of our friendly and experienced consultants will discuss with you your needs, and, if necessary, book an appointment at your place or our showroom. If you are not sure of your requirements, we will carefully guide you through various options along the way. We offer valuable, professional and impartial advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- our consultants listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- our salespeople can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.