Outdoor motorised roller shutters
Installing custom-made roller shutters from Campbelltown Blinds immediately add value and increased functionality to your property.
Campbelltown Blinds has designs that can suit any window. To be able to control the amount of light, heat and UV rays that enter your home, then roller shutters are a must. Not only do they help control sunlight, but they also provide privacy for you and your family. An essential addition to any home, roller shutters are both practical and aesthetic.
Campbelltown Blinds has the leading choice of Outdoor Motorised Roller Shutters on offer throughout the Macarthur Region ((City of Campbelltown, Camden Council, Wollondilly Shire and Narellan) in New South Wales (NSW).
Installing custom-made Outdoor Motorised Roller Shutters immediately add value and increased functionality to your property.
Our full range of Outdoor Motorised Roller Shutters can transform any outdoor spaces. Roller Shutters provide homeowners with the ideal home improvement option with benefits that include energy savings. Furthermore, they offer reduced greenhouse emissions through thermal insulation as well as dulling noise and offering complete light block out. In addition to this, they also protect against the elements and add security to a home, all while increasing the value of the property.
Outdoor Motorised Roller Shutters designs that can suit any window.
To be able to control the amount of light, heat and UV rays that enter your home, then roller shutters are a must. Not only do they help control sunlight, but they also provide privacy for you and your family. An essential addition to any home, roller shutters are both practical and aesthetic.
Free and no-obligation appointment
One of our friendly and experienced consultants will discuss with you your needs, and, if necessary, book an appointment at your place or our showroom. If you are not sure of your requirements, we will carefully guide you through various options along the way. We offer valuable, professional and impartial advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- our consultants listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- our salespeople can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.
|PRODUCT BRAND||Our Brand|
|PRODUCT STYLE||Classic, Functional|
|PRODUCT NEED||Privacy, Sunlight control, UV ray protection, Light blackout, Heating control in summer, Energy saving, Security|
As this is a custom-made product, we can accommodate any request as long as you provide the measurements. If you don’t know how to measure windows and doors, please contact us, and we will send one of our experienced consultants to your place. Alternatively, for more info visit the page “How to measure”.
INSTALLATION TIMING: 5-8 weeks
Main custom-made roller shutters benefits:
- Saving energy on heating and cooling systems
- Reducing greenhouse emissions
- Increase thermal insulation
- Saving money on heating and cooling systems
- Dulling noise
- Complete light block out
- Providing privacy to your family
- Great functionality with motorised systems
Our factory is located in Leaumah, NSW and through our network of direct consultants and installers we service the following areas:
- City (CBD, The Rocks and Pyrmont)
- Eastern Suburbs (Randwick, Waverly, Bayside Council, Woollahra, Bronte, Bellevue Hill, Pont Piper, Paddington, Darlinghurst)
- Inner West (City of Canada Bay, Ashbury, Ashfield, Balmain, Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Newtown, Marrickville, Earlwood, Rozelle, Burwood, Strathfield)
- Greater Western Sydneyo Canterbury-Bankstown (Lidcombe and Bankstown)
- Hills District (Parramatta, Castle Hill, West Pennant Hill, Glenhaven, Kenhurst, Annangrove, Dural, Kellyville, Baulkham Hills and Rouse Hill)
- Macarthur (Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly)
- South Western Sydney (Liverpool, Fairfield)
- Northern Sydney
- Northern Beaches (Manly, Palm Beach, Seaforth)
- Forest district (Frenchs Forest, Terrey Hills, Belrose)
- Lower North Shore ( Willoughby, North Sydney, Neutral Bay, Mosman, Lane Cove, Hunters Hill, Ryde)
- Upper North Shore (Hornsby, Killara, Pymble, Thornleigh)
- Southern Sydney
- St George
- The Shire (Miranda, Cronulla, Taren Point)
- Wollongong Region
- Blue Mountains”