Campbelltown Blinds has the leading choice of Security Sliding Doors on offer throughout the Macarthur Region (City of Campbelltown, Camden Council, Wollondilly Shire and Narellan) in New South Wales (NSW).
Campbelltown Blinds recommends Supascreen Security Sliding Doors as they are made from a woven mesh of 316 marine grade high tensile stainless steel. Assembly is completed using our unique patented process. That means no screws, rivets, or pins to retain the mesh panel. So you can enjoy the unobstructed views and let the fresh air slip in through Supascreen Security sliding doors.
SupaScreen Security Hinged Doors specifications:
- Tested to Australian Standard AS5039-2008
- Enjoy clear, unobstructed views
- Maximised strength and durability
- High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Modern innovation
- Unique patented pressure process
- Available in a range of colours
- Includes standard hardware
- 3 point locking mechanism
- Warranty term: 16 Years – terms and conditions and product maintenance details at www.amplimesh.com.au/warranty-tc/
Supascreen® is the smart choice in Security Screens with slimline looks and proven high tensile mesh that outperforms 304-grade options.
Is your 2 in 1 Security Screen, Patented Full Perimeter Fastening Method and the slimline looks of SupaScreen® plus the inclusion of individual mechanical fixings spaced every 200 mm. Designed for additional performance against vandalism, burglaries and increasing the level of security resistance to a building.
SupaScreen® Detention is regularly used as a cyclonic debris protection screen and had been tested to withstand debris travelling at 147 Km/hr.
Smart SupaScreen® identification labels are placed on our 316 mesh that are only visible under Blacklight or known as ultraviolet light. It’s our way of ensuring you get the real SupaScreen® and not inferior.
When it comes down to the wire
On average, SupaScreen® has a 15% higher MPa material performance rating over the leading competitors 304-grade mesh. This means our product at 970MPA high tensile rating can resist high-velocity impacts and knife attacks above and beyond lesser grade materials.
Australia’s Best Warranty
At Amplimesh we believe great things should last. In fact, we’re so sure of the quality of our SupaScreen® products that we back them all with an industry-leading 16-year warranty. Nothing holds up as long as SupaScreen®.
Impact measurement explained
A joule is the measurement of energy used to perform an action. Every movement we make and action we perform uses or exerts energy. One joule is the energy required to move one kilogram about 10 centimetres. 100 Joules of energy is considered to be representative of the energy or force imparted to a security door when kicked by a potential intruder.
Free and no-obligation appointment
One of our friendly and experienced consultants will discuss with you your needs, and, if necessary, book an appointment at your place or our showroom. If you are not sure of your requirements, we will carefully guide you through various options along the way. We offer valuable, professional and impartial advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- our consultants listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- our salespeople can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.